Bloodly HavenDragon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayStation 3 Online Gaming guild for Metal Gear Solid: V The Phantom's Pain.

2 posters

I Train you how to Rush Attack and Stealth

Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Male Posts : 44

I Train you how to Rush Attack and Stealth Empty I Train you how to Rush Attack and Stealth

Post by Alesea Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:44 pm

If you want to be Rush Attacker and Stealth, I train you how to become Rush Attack and Stealth, one for Stealth, you have to stay low, walk slowly or crouch slowly to apporch enemy and Strike, for Rush Attack you can Rush Run to get discovered by the enemy and they started combat status, Kill them with your Weapon and Sub weapons, if you get hurt and about to be dead, Fall back and find place to recover or if you get really bad injured like red blood bleeping, fall back and find place to use first aid and strike back
    Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Kazuhira Miller
    Kazuhira Miller

Male Posts : 22

I Train you how to Rush Attack and Stealth Empty Re: I Train you how to Rush Attack and Stealth

Post by Ryuu Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:09 pm

You want a training board to teach players how to play when MGSV:TPP comes out? lol
    Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

I Train you how to Rush Attack and Stealth Empty Re: I Train you how to Rush Attack and Stealth

Post by Alesea Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:38 am

you can choose training Rush Attack and Stealth which i train or choose Kaz to train you
    Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Kazuhira Miller
    Kazuhira Miller

Post by Ryuu Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm pretty much know how to do them. I am pretty much at your level, or even beyond it with some styles. lol
    Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Post by Alesea Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:11 pm

If you want to know about control basics, ask me or Kaz to train you to know the controls are
    Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Kazuhira Miller
    Kazuhira Miller

Post by Ryuu Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:29 pm

I pretty much know the controls of GZ. lol I can pretty run through the whole game without dying doing whatever. When I do die, its pretty much I'm bored of being serious at it. Doing the same things over and over in the same areas gets pretty boring.
    Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Post by Alesea Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:39 pm

Kaz i heal you up if you die, also we had our own troops, they will support and protect us from enemies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:38 am