Bloodly HavenDragon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayStation 3 Online Gaming guild for Metal Gear Solid: V The Phantom's Pain.

2 posters

Hideo Kojima Answers Our Metal Gear Solid 5 Questions

Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Kazuhira Miller
    Kazuhira Miller

Male Posts : 22

Hideo Kojima Answers Our Metal Gear Solid 5 Questions Empty Hideo Kojima Answers Our Metal Gear Solid 5 Questions

Post by Ryuu Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Male Posts : 44

Hideo Kojima Answers Our Metal Gear Solid 5 Questions Empty Re: Hideo Kojima Answers Our Metal Gear Solid 5 Questions

Post by Alesea Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:47 pm

What did Kojima say about the Release Date in the video
    Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Kazuhira Miller
    Kazuhira Miller

Hideo Kojima Answers Our Metal Gear Solid 5 Questions Empty Re: Hideo Kojima Answers Our Metal Gear Solid 5 Questions

Post by Ryuu Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Nothing. It was posted on their Official Konami Site and on IGN.
    Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Post by Alesea Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 pm

I hope they had everything like MGO2, like basic Primary Weapons, Basic Secondary Weapons and Basic Projective Weapons, also if they add new Weapons, maps, modes and others
    Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Kazuhira Miller
    Kazuhira Miller

Post by Ryuu Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:05 pm

Yeah, I just hope they fix the major problems that kept the game back. Like the poorly made such as the predicting movements on trying to reduce the spent lag time between host and players. Which only messes things up in a epicly funny manor. lol
    Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Post by Alesea Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:41 am

i hope they bring AM-69 AAS RIFLE and FB MR R - LAUNCHER, these two are my favorite weapons in Ground Zeroes, i want it
    Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Kazuhira Miller
    Kazuhira Miller

Post by Ryuu Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:01 pm

They're pretty much confirmed to be in the game via screenshots posted by Hideo Kojima.
    Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Post by Alesea Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:10 pm

Kaz, remember U.S Naval Facility Base in Southern Tip of Cuba in Ground Zeroes, i wish Phantom Pain add it, so we can go there
    Ryuu
    Ryuu
    Kazuhira Miller
    Kazuhira Miller

Post by Ryuu Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:26 pm

It's already been confirmed that we'll revisit the navel based in TPP, or at least the other parts of the base. Because it showed that it housed a Metal Gear in one of the trailers.
    Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Post by Alesea Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:08 pm

If we can go there to Kill all enemies, if they send backup and they had FB MR - R LAUNCHERS, we can send our Powerful Team to kill them all and Air Strike
    Alesea
    Alesea
    Big Boss
    Big Boss

Post by Alesea Fri May 08, 2015 7:37 pm

I went to The Phantom Pain Website, i found Release Date for it, its September 1 and pre order the game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:19 am